Benefits of Massage Therapy
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. While eliminating anxiety and pressure altogether in this fast-paced world may be idealistic, massage can, without a doubt, help manage stress.
Furthermore, clients often report a sense of perspective and clarity after receiving a massage. The emotional balance bodywork provides can often be just as vital and valuable as the more tangible physical benefits. Book an appointment to experience the benefits of Wellness by Alex.
Benefits from Massage Therapy include:
- Drastically reduced Stress
- Improved sleep quality
- Faster recovery from injury or surgery
- Healing repetitive stress injuries
- Breaking up scar tissue from old injuries or surgeries
- Reduced Low Back Pain
- Reduced Hip Pain
- Reduced Shoulder Pain
- Reduced Neck pain
- Replacing symptom reduction (provided by drug use) with a healthy, non-medication alternative
- Increase tidal volume during normal breathing (in other words, help you breathe more deeply)
Give the Gift of Wellness
Instant Gift Certificates now available!
Give the gift of wellness with an Instant Gift Certificate for Massage Therapy.
Customize your gift certificate online then either print or email from the comfort of your home or office.